Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My choice...

the Kitchenaid stand mixer in pistachio.

...and i'm so excited to now have it! it was the final 'prize' i
chose as part of an incentive program we did at work. once i
decided between that and the netbook, the hard part was
deciding what color- pistachio or pear (shown below).

things have been busy so i have yet to use it since it came in
it's lovely target box last week...but i'll be sure to share how
it is. for now i just know it's purty.

and...from what i've heard...everyone, at some point, gotsa gets a kitchenaid!

i saw a link on my cousin's blog (i think) a couple weeks ago
for a blog that was having a giveaway for one of these beauties! i don't
think it's going anymore but i did come across this one that looks legit:

http://leitesculinaria.com/25045/giveaways-kitchenaid-hd-stand-mixer.html

Get on it! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun Heather!! Cool prize! You picked the right one! I can't live without mine!
Enjoy mixing!
Aunt Shelley

Kelly Nordfelt said...

I am a lover of the kitchenaid. Mine is black, but I am lovin the color you got!!

It's Me...shell said...

Very nice color! I wanted a teal one, but I have a black one, and love the idea of it. I have yet to use it, for we are still unpacking. I'm so happy for you!